User experience is more than the app, it's everything before, during and after. You want to be sure your app is compelling from the moment a prospect is introduced, to when your customer is using it everyday as part of their business.
Are you writing apps? Do you want to know more about user experience? Well I'll be co-presenting with Ian Swinson (our resident User Experience expert) on User Experience Best Practices: How to Build Force.com Apps Users Will Love. The goal for this session is to help you understand how salesforce.com approaches user experience and how you can leverage our best practices to help you design a killer user experience.
Attending this session will help address these questions:
- What is user experience and why is it important?
- What is Salesforce’s user experience process?
- What are methods for understanding your users?
- What are user experience best practices with Force.com?
- How can you start creating great user experiences?
You can catch the session Tuesday, June 22nd from 4-5pm at Cloudforce 2010. Register now! (Many other exciting sessions and surprises are in store too, so come along).